Join us this Friday, 28 Jan 9am EST for the Agency Deep Dive, DOT Speakers and @ICF: Register here https://bit.ly/DLH_DOT
Each attendee will receive the slide deck, recording and attendance list. The slide deck is loaded with hundreds of contacts, opportunities, bio’s, competitive intel and more! A modest $350 fee gets you all this content and over 6 hours of DOT business / mission intelligence.
Our guest speakers are Rita McNair, Contracts Division Manager for FAA; Ankur Saini, Director of IT for Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration; Joshua Duvall, lead protest attorney for Maynard Cooper; Tom Suder, President of ATARC; and Secure by Design leads our “Spotlight on BD” segment.
Look at some of the recent DOT awards:
- DOT FAA awards $5M Case Management Information System contract to IntePros Federal
- DOT FAA awards $10M HSI Subject Matter Expertise and Analytical Support Services task
- KBR awarded $127M DOT contract to advance transportation innovation
- DOT FAA awards $19M FRAMES contract.
- 9:00 am start and introductions
- 9:05: Joshua Duvall, lead protest attorney, Maynard Cooper & Gale
- 9:30-10:30, Ankur Saini, Director of IT for Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- 10:30-11:00 Spotlight on the SBLO featuring ICF, David Yang and ICF’s key sub at DOT, Epigen
- 11:00-Noon, Rita McNair, AQM, FAA
- noon-12:30: Spotlight on BD, featuring Secure by Design. I will highlighting 1-3 DOT opportunities.
- 12:30-on, Deep Dive content-2000 page slide deck!
Contact us for more details and join us this Friday.
More details and registration at bitly link: https://bit.ly/DLH_DOT